STONER “LITERATURE” FOR THE BEAUTIFUL BORED AND BLAZED [QUESTIONS, COMMENTS.. AND AN ATTEMPT AT HUMOR, POSSIBLY FACTS and NONSENSE]
1. Hello my stoner friends, I am an attractive young female writing what we like to call a blog post. Smoke on :) Yes, I’m going to tell you what I’m wearing. Maybe. I just watched the newest episode of Suits and you know what..nah fuck that. Watch it yourself. It’s brilliantly seductive and charming. Don’t like it? Wtf duck.
2. It’s me and my dog dabs, riding in the back seat of cabs, exploring the city, appreciating the shit that’s pretty.
3. Black cami and green shorts with a jacket and amazing Victorias Secret because all girls deserve the best. Lingerie is my new boyfriend. No, I’m not saying that in hopes that I will get laid. I recently discovered celibacy and I currently ignore my sexual needs and desires.
4. Haha. Yeah fucking right.
5. Who are you??? I’m really baked. If I was the gingerbread man you could eat me. Actually, I would most likely eat me first because I have what the little voices in my head call MMS… Munchie Mania Syndrome.
6. Was that funny? Haha. I thought so. Omg that was probably so fucking stupid. Good thing I married Cupid.
7. I don’t hear voices, but I do see boobies and doobies in my future.
6. Society/ government/ people that want to “tell other people what to do”/ the inbetweeners/ quiet thinkers/ undiscovered geniuses… If I could say one thing to the world it would be ((sexy, I’m about to say something I think is important cough AND DAB)) the day we stop having expectations and the desire to want more/bigger/better “things” could possibly be the day we really start living. Mental, physical and universal positive changes may occur.
5. I appreciate you reading my thoughts. I hope you enjoy them.Or become confused and uninterested. I would totally fuck the ice cream man right now for a snow cone.
6. The word “swag” reminds me of those cheap plastic fly swatters.
7. I’m gonna pass the fuck out even though there is more on my mind id like to share.
8. One day WE WILL have robots to do things for us that we are too lazy to do. And McDonald’s will establish a delivering service. Gross. I wish every fast food place could be replaced with a cannabis coffee shop.